Publications, Presentations and Recognitions
Tony is a frequent presenter at intellectual property seminars in the United States, Canada and Europe, and he was a Scholar-in-Residence for Legal Studies at Temple University’s Fox School of Business.
He has held Martindale-Hubbell’s top rating of “AV Preeminent” since 2001, signifying the highest level of professional excellence.
Tony is a regular contributor to The Legal Intelligencer, Pennsylvania’s oldest daily law journal, and he has been a featured author in the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Newsletter.
In 2015, Tony was honored by his alma mater at the Verizon Philadelphia University Celebration of Innovation as a Leader of Innovation medal recipient. The annual Celebration showcases the global impact of higher education and innovation, and the award is one of the University’s highest honors.
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediation
- Pennsylvania Counsel of Mediators
- American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution
- Philadelphia Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Scholar-in-Residence, Legal Studies, Temple University Fox School of Business
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Federal, Third, Fourth and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Patent and Trademark Office United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Patent and Trademark Office